Why even bother using video? It’s more complicated and expensive than writing and doesn’t give any instant profit.
Well, for those who are uncertain about why and how to use video-communication in their company I have hand picked some information and statistics:
– Video represents 66 % of all internet consumer traffic today. In 2018 it is expected to be reaching 79 %.
– Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not.
Internet Retailer, 2010
– Retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors.
– Marketers who use video in email cite increased clickthrough rates, increased time spent reading the email, increased sharing and forwarding, increased conversion rates, and increased dollars generated as the top benefits.
– 57% of consumers say that product videos make them more confident in a purchase and less likely to return an item, up from 52% a year ago.
– 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI (return of investment).
More video-communication statistics and information on www.invodo.com/resources/statistics.
Comments are closed.